Car ac compressor service
We obtained the general customers approval and trust with our steady quality, competitive price and excellent service,exported our products to South and North American ,Mid-east and South East Asia etc.
When an automotive A/C system is in operation, the function of the A/C compressor is to pressurize the refrigerant gas in the A/C system. Next, the refrigerant enters the condenser, which is a heat exchanger that cools the pressurized gas refrigerant to the point where the gas becomes a liquid. From here, the cooled liquid refrigerant moves into a component called the evaporator. Here, the liquid refrigerant evaporates as air entering your cabin flows over the evaporator (it should be noted that the evaporator is extremely cold thanks to the refrigerant). The air flowing past the evaporator heats the refrigerant (thereby cooling the air flowing into your cabin), after which the refrigerant is filtered in the accumulator and returned to the compressor. Once the refrigerant returns to the A/C compressor, the cycle starts over.
In practice, most A/C systems are designed to have variable duty cycles, which means that the compressor does not run all the time even though it is driven by the engine with a drive belt. In order to accomplish variable duty cycles, most A/C compressors are fitted with electro-magnetic clutches that can disengage the compressor. In a fully functional automotive A/C system, the compressor clutch will remain engaged until either the cabin temperature reaches its pre-set level and is automatically deactivated, or the A/C system is deactivated manually by the driver. Automatic climate control systems will continuously activate and deactivate the compressor in order to keep the interior temperature constant at the set level.
Part Type: A/C Compressors
Box Dimensions: 250*220*200MM
Product weight: 5~6KG
Delivery Time: 20-40 Days
Warranty: Free 1 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
|Ford Mondeo III 2.5 2002-2007
Conventional carton packing or custom color box packing.
Mes the cockpit
The consignee or consignor area
Customized service: We are able to meet the requirements of our customers, whether a small batch of multiple varieties, or a mass production of OEM customization.
1. Assist customers to make system matching solutions.
2. Provide technical support for products.
3. Assist customers to deal with after-sales problems.
1. We have been producing auto air conditioning compressors for more than 15 years.
2. Accurate positioning of the installation position, reduce deviation, easy to assemble, installation in one step.
3. The use of fine metal steel, a greater degree of rigidity, improve the service life.
4. Sufficient pressure, smooth transportation, improve power.
5. When driving at high speed, the input power is reduced and the engine load is reduced.
6. Smooth operation, low noise, small vibration, small starting torque.
7. 100% inspection before delivery.
AAPEX in America
Automechanika Shanghai 2019
CIAAR Shanghai 2019