If the compressor mitsubishi l200 is wrong, it is necessary to cater to the problem as early as possible to avoid AC’s wear and tear for long. The compressor is one of those components of an AC that mostly suffers a failure.
Here we shall discuss the functioning of the AC compressor/ mitsubishi l200 compressor, and how frequently it should cycle on and off in your car. Learn to identify the abnormality to troubleshoot the problem at the right time.
What Is The Function Of An Ac Compressor?
The compressor is the central power unit of the air conditioner. It compresses the refrigerant and heats it when you switch on the AC. The heated refrigerant is passed through the condenser to cool down the air.
The refrigerant also passes through the dryer to purify it and remove the contaminants. Finally, it enters the expansion valve to do away with the compression. The clean and cold air, devoid of moisture, goes through the evaporator.
The cold refrigerant in the compressor tank cools the air and blows it out in gusts through the blowers. This creates the cold air coming out from the air conditioner to cool your car.
It is normal for the AC compressor to switch on and off. Every time the air becomes hotter, the air conditioning compressor cycles to cool it until the required temperature. An air conditioner’s cycle time is the time it takes for the compressor to start working and cool down the room temperature to the temperature set on the thermostat.
Conventional carton packing or custom color box packing.
Mes the cockpit
The consignee or consignor area
Customized service: We are able to meet the requirements of our customers, whether a small batch of multiple varieties, or a mass production of OEM customization.
1. Assist customers to make system matching solutions.
2. Provide technical support for products.
3. Assist customers to deal with after-sales problems.
1. We have been producing auto air conditioning compressors for more than 15 years.
2. Accurate positioning of the installation position, reduce deviation, easy to assemble, installation in one step.
3. The use of fine metal steel, a greater degree of rigidity, improve the service life.
4. Sufficient pressure, smooth transportation, improve power.
5. When driving at high speed, the input power is reduced and the engine load is reduced.
6. Smooth operation, low noise, small vibration, small starting torque.
7. 100% inspection before delivery.
AAPEX in America
Automechanika Shanghai 2019
CIAAR Shanghai 2019